The Kajabi Affiliate Program is a great way to earn money promoting a popular all-in-one platform for online creators. With recurring commissions of up to 30%, it’s easy to see why so many affiliates love Kajabi.
Table of Contents
- Kajabi is an all-in-one platform for creating and selling online courses, membership sites, and other digital products.
- It was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
- Kajabi has over 50,000 customers in over 170 countries.
- Kajabi affiliates earn a 30% recurring commission on all referred sales.
- This means that you’ll continue to earn commissions every month as long as your referral remains a Kajabi customer.
- There is no cap on the amount of commissions you can earn.
How to Sign Up:
- To sign up for the Kajabi affiliate program, you must have a Kajabi account.
- Once you have a Kajabi account, you can apply for the affiliate program by clicking on the “Affiliate Program” link in the top menu.
- Once your application is approved, you will be given a unique affiliate link.
- You can then promote your affiliate link on your website, blog, social media, or anywhere else you like.
Pros And Cons
- Generous 30% recurring commission
- No cap on commissions
- Wide range of products and services to promote
- Easy-to-use affiliate dashboard
- Helpful support team
- Kajabi products and services are relatively expensive
- Affiliates must be Kajabi customers to join the program
- Trustpilot: 4.7 stars out of 5 stars (based on over 10,000 reviews)
- Yelp: 4.5 stars out of 5 stars (based on over 500 reviews)
- Google Reviews: 4.3 stars out of 5 stars (based on over 1,000 reviews)
- Facebook Reviews: 4.2 stars out of 5 stars (based on over 1,500 reviews)
- Angie’s List: 4.4 stars out of 5 stars (based on over 200 reviews)
The Kajabi affiliate program is a great way to earn money promoting high-quality digital products to your audience. The commission rate is high, the commissions are recurring, and there is a wide range of products to promote. However, it is important to note that Kajabi is a premium product, so it may be more difficult to make sales than with other affiliate programs.
Overall, the Kajabi affiliate program is a good option for affiliates who are looking to promote high-quality digital products and earn recurring commissions.
How much can I earn as a Kajabi affiliate?
The amount that you can earn as a Kajabi affiliate depends on a number of factors, such as the size of your audience, the types of products that you promote, and your conversion rate. However, some Kajabi affiliates earn tens of thousands of dollars per month.
How do I promote Kajabi to my audience?
There are a number of ways to promote Kajabi to your audience. You can write blog posts about Kajabi, create videos about Kajabi, or simply talk about Kajabi on social media. You can also offer your audience discounts or exclusive bonuses for signing up for Kajabi through your affiliate link.
What is the Kajabi cookie window?
The Kajabi cookie window is 30 days. This means that if a visitor clicks on your affiliate link and then signs up for Kajabi within 30 days, you will earn a commission on the sale.
How much money can I make as a Kajabi affiliate?
The amount of money you can make as a Kajabi affiliate depends on a number of factors, including the size of your audience, the quality of your content, and the products you promote. However, Kajabi affiliates have the potential to earn a significant income, as the commission rate is high and the product is in high demand.
How do I get paid as a Kajabi affiliate?
Kajabi affiliates are paid via PayPal on the 1st of each month.
Do I need a website to be a Kajabi affiliate?
You do not need a website to be a Kajabi affiliate, but it is helpful. You can promote Kajabi through your social media channels, email list, or other online platforms.