H&M Affiliate Program Review: Earn up to 10.5% commission on sales of H&M products. Learn about the program’s commission structure, how to sign up, pros and cons, and more.
Table of Contents
- Company: H&M
- Founded: 1947
- HQ: Stockholm, Sweden
- Industry: Fashion Retail
- Base Commission: 7% to 12%
- Cookie Duration: 30 days
- Average Order Value: $50
- Payment Method: Bank transfer, PayPal
- Minimum Payout: $50
- Sovrn: https://www.viglink.com/merchants/37370/handm-affiliate-program
- SkimLink: https://merchant.skimlinks.com/network/35660/HM-affiliate-program/rates
- DCM Network: https://www.dcmnetwork.com/affiliate-marketing/hm-affiliate-program/
How to Sign Up:
- To sign up for the H&M Affiliate Program, you must create an account on DCM Network/Sovrn/Skimlinks
- DCM Network/Sovrn/Skimlinks is the affiliate network that manages the H&M Affiliate Program.
- Once you have created an account, you can apply for the H&M program.
- H&M will review your application and approve you if you meet their requirements.
Pros and Cons:
- Generous commission rates
- No minimum traffic or sales requirements
- Easy to sign up and get started
- Wide range of products to promote
- Well-known and reputable brand
- Some restrictions on what you can promote
- Cookie duration is only 30 days
- Payment can be delayed
- Overall, the H&M Affiliate Program is a good option for bloggers and website owners who want to earn money by promoting fashion products.
- The commission rates are generous and there are no minimum traffic or sales requirements.
- However, there are some restrictions on what you can promote and the cookie duration is only 30 days.
The H&M Affiliate Program is a great way to earn money by promoting fashion products. The commission rates are generous and there are no minimum traffic or sales requirements. However, there are some restrictions on what you can promote and the cookie duration is only 30 days. If you are a blogger or website owner with a good amount of traffic, then the H&M Affiliate Program is a good option for you.
Is there a fee to join the H&M Affiliate Program?
No, joining the program is free of charge.
Can I promote H&M products on social media?
Yes, you can promote H&M products on your social media channels using your affiliate links.
How often are affiliate payments made?
Payments are typically made on a monthly basis, once you reach the $50 minimum threshold.
What are the requirements to join the H&M Affiliate Program?
You must have a website or blog with a good amount of traffic.
You must be able to promote H&M products in a professional and ethical manner.
You must agree to the H&M Affiliate Program terms and conditions.
How much can I earn with the H&M Affiliate Program?
You can earn a commission of 10.5% on the sale of all products to new customers.
The amount you earn will depend on the number of products you sell and the amount of traffic you drive to H&M.
How often do I get paid?
You will get paid on a monthly basis.
Payments are made through PayPal or bank transfer.
How do I get paid for my affiliate sales?
Payments are made 60 days after the end of the month in which the sale was generated.
What are some tips for promoting H&M products?
Here are a few tips for promoting H&M products:
Write blog posts or create videos about H&M products.
Share H&M products on your social media channels.
Use relevant keywords in your content so that people can find it when they are searching for H&M products.
Offer discounts or coupons to encourage people to buy through your affiliate link.