The Booking.com affiliate program offers a commission of up to 40% on bookings made through your website. Learn more about how to sign up, the pros and cons of the program, and what other bloggers have to say about it.
Table of Contents
- Booking.com is a travel website that allows users to book hotels, apartments, homes, hostels, and other types of accommodations.
- They have over 28 million listings in over 60,000 destinations worldwide.
- Booking.com is headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- The Booking.com affiliate program offers a commission of up to 40% on bookings made through your website.
- The commission rate is based on the number of bookings you generate and the country where the booking is made.
- For example, the commission rate for bookings made in the United States is 25%.
- You can earn a commission on both direct bookings and bookings made through your affiliate links.
How to Sign Up?
- Visit Booking.com Affiliate Program: Go to the Booking.com Affiliate Program website.
- Create an Account: Sign up by providing your website and personal details.
- Approval: Wait for Booking.com to review and approve your application.
- Access Resources: Gain access to a range of promotional tools, including banners and deep links.
- Start Earning: Share referral links on your website, blog, or social media and start earning commissions on bookings.
Pros and Cons
- Global Reach: Booking.com is a globally recognized brand, making it easier to convert referrals.
- Wide Inventory: Access to a vast range of accommodations and properties to promote.
- High Commissions: The potential to earn up to 40% commission is lucrative.
- User-Friendly Tools: An array of marketing materials and reporting tools.
- 30-Day Cookie Duration: You can earn commissions even if users don’t book immediately.
- High Payment Threshold: The $100 minimum payout might take time to reach.
- Competitive Niche: The travel industry is competitive, so standing out can be challenging.
- Varied Commissions: Commission rates can vary by location and property type.
The Booking.com affiliate program has a good reputation among travel bloggers and website owners. The program is easy to use and offers high commission rates. However, some reviewers have noted that the strict cancellation policy can be a drawback.
The Booking.com affiliate program is a great way to earn money by promoting travel products on your website. The program offers high commission rates and a wide range of travel products to promote. If you have a website or blog that meets the program’s requirements, I recommend signing up.
How much money can I make with the Booking.com affiliate program?
The amount of money you can make with the Booking.com affiliate program depends on the number of bookings you generate and the commission rate for the country where the bookings are made.
How do I track my earnings?
You can track your earnings in the Booking.com affiliate dashboard. The dashboard will show you the number of bookings you have generated, the commission you have earned, and the payments that have been made to you.
How long does it take to get paid?
Payments are made every month. The payment period is the month in which the bookings were made. Payments are made within 45 days of the end of the payment period.
What are the requirements to join the Booking.com affiliate program?
You must have a website or blog that receives at least 10,000 unique visitors per month. You can also sign up if you have a social media following of at least 10,000 people.
How do I promote Booking.com on my website?
You can use the affiliate links and tools provided by Booking.com. You can also write blog posts or create social media content about Booking.com.
What is the minimum payment threshold for the Booking.com affiliate program?
The minimum payment threshold for the Booking.com affiliate program is €100. This means that you must generate at least €100 in commissions before you will be paid.
Is there a cost to join the Booking.com Affiliate Program?
No, it’s free to join.
Can I promote Booking.com on my social media channels?
Yes, you can use social media to promote Booking.com properties.
How often are commissions paid out?
Commissions are paid every month, provided you meet the $100 payment threshold.
For more Affiliate Niches: > Click Here <